Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthdays are Fun!!

Happy Birthday, Mike Ryan!!
In the spirit of MJ, I have decided to celebrate this most auspicious occasion as well. After all, it is not every day that you turn 28 - the BEST NUMBER EVER (daily Goose reference fulfilled).

So, Happy Birthday to everyone's favorite speedy penalty killer and referee annoyance .

For your birthday, I give you the imaginary gift of a brand spankin' new contract so that you can stay a Sabre, living happily ever after with MJ (who also is the source of this adorable pic)

All together: Awwwww......That's so CUTE!!!

4 comments:

M.J. said...

OMGAH!! NEW PIC OF MIKE! NEW PIC OF MIKE * right click saves*

THIS IS THE POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

I'm surprised you didn't already have that pic, but I'm glad you like it. I must say, he looks especially cute there - consider it my "Happy Future-Ex Husband's Birthday" gift to you!

THIS IS THE POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! But I'm pretty sure that honor should go to your personal birthday dedication to Mike.

Mary said...

28 is TOTALLY the best number for sureeee.
And May 16th is definitely one of the best days ever... besides February 3rd. ;)

Katie said...

28 is TOTALLY the best number for sureeee.

I'm glad to see someone else appreciates the wonder that is 28...It really is a beautiful number. ;)